Friday, February 17, 2012

Military Style!

When it's time to get ready to go to pre-school I always opt for something comfortable but always stylish.


Some time ago I wanted to try the military style, if Gwen Stefani can do it, me too babe!!! So, call Kingston and Zuma, we can have some fun. Don´t tell to my parents, but Zuma is very attractive to me, his long blond hair and funky style melts my heart. So, dear Zuma, mi phone number is (123)111-1111 at least that's the number that Dad told me when we play with my toy phone, so, I think it works but if not, just leave me a message (shhhh our secret)



Thanks to the weather in LA (a bit cold and rainy) this was the perfect occasion to wear my "military clothes".



Simone is wearing Military Jacket by The Children´s Place. Inside, Simone wear a shirt by Kingsley (out of stock)


with Jeggings by Circo at Target


and Miehana Sneakers by L.A.M.B-Gwen Stefani Clothing Line (out of stock)



No comments:

Post a Comment