Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Time

Hi There!


GOSH!!! This Christmas was totally great (^.^)
Day 24 was crazy. First we lunch at our favorite restaurant in Pasadena "La Grande Orange Cafe". I decided to do a mini photo shoot outside the restaurant, because I saw the light and I said: 

Yes, it's an excellent location for pictures daddy!


Then we spend a peaceful evening at the church to give thanks for this great year and for have health and love in our home (^.^)



In the night we enyoy a nice dinner with the family BUT I was ready to sleep. I just wanted to wake up to see my christmas gifts..... AND of course! I also wanted to know if Santa had liked the cookies and milk I prepared especially for him. In the morning.... There were in my tree.... my new kitchen set, thanks daddy Bill, it was a tough round of assembly but you will be the first in taste my new cupcakes, and my own piano. For now I'm playing simple things, you know.... like Mozart and Chopin (^.^)


The rest of the weekend we had a lot of fun, love, hugs, kisses and laugh. Thank so much to my daddies for the most beautiful christmas in the WHOLE WORLD.

Simone is wearing Ruffled Stripe Top by M.Fredric (sold out) with Black Ruffle cardigan by Target (sold out).


also Black Tumbled Boots by Nina Kids.


and Black Legging by H&M Kids (sold out online)


In the christmas morning, Simone is wearing Boy Plaid Pajama by Janie & Jack (sold out online)


No comments:

Post a Comment