Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinkish Oscars 2012!

Becareful Emma Stone, perhaps in 2025 I do my own remake of "The Help". Anyway, thanks pretty lady, I knew that bright pink would be perfect for the occasion I told you on our meeting last week, BUT make it clear that there is no kind of agreement in our dresses. I think Giambattista Valli doesn´t have a line for girls, so I had to opt for something that I could get in my size....AND if you wear diamonds earrings, I chose pearl necklace :)



I promise that someday I will be at the Oscars, remember, you will see my face there. Whether acting or even better as a director. I am a great actress, I never show off my talents because I still have to practice, but I really am. For example, the other day I had a little discussion with my parents (it's hard for them understand my art around the house, specifically ON the walls .... sigh) at the beginning they caught my attention but immediately I thought to myself: It´s time Simone, put into practice your tears!. So I began to cry and believe it or not my parents automatically forgot my drawings on the walls and they said no longer mattered, even better I got an ice cream to calm my emotion....yeah!! that´s what I call a good actress.


Simone is wearing Rosette dress by Halabaloo S/S 2010 (out of stock)


and Dedra Sparkle Flat by Circo at Target 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, can you even stand the cuteness? LOVE this! :) We believe strongly in a good red carpet party at our house, too!
    Ashley
    http://www.thedoseofreality.com/2012/02/27/fancy-lady-show-aka-the-oscars/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiminy Cricket is she CUTE. And, I'd love her dress for me!

    Rock it, Simone.

    ReplyDelete