Saturday, January 28, 2012

Every DIVA needs to relax!

Ok my hearts, there is nothing in this world that can overcome a weekend at the Resort "La Costa". My favorite part is the facial time. I need to keep my skin smooth and young. Being a "big girl" has me a little worried about it.
OMG stay away from me ages!!!!! (just come to get my license and my credit card).


I really need all this, especially after my article on People and the success I had (I don´t want to brag BUT almost 5000 hits in just 1 day HELLO!! not everyone does, so... becareful "Brangelina").


Simone is wearing Purple "Super Cool" sweater and Lido shoes by Roxy Girl. 

 

Also, Grey Knit leggings by TA-EAM for Nordstrom, accessorize with Jackie sunglasses (white with pink inside) by Teeny Tiny Optics.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment