Thursday, March 22, 2012

My 1st Fish!

The last weekend I had so much fun at the party of my cousin Liam. Auntie Tori & uncle Dean did an AMAZING job with the SpongeBob SquarePants themed bash. It was really Bikini Bottom with hundreds of algae, floats, fish, jellyfish, crabs and even Stella wore a beautiful Sandy Cheeks costume and Hattie one of Plankton.


Among the activities was face painting, one of my favorites things, so I got my sparkly flower tattoo.


BUT the best of the day was the gift of the party that each guest received. A beautiful golden fish with a own  miniature of "bikini bottom". I named my name "Foofa" like my favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba.



Simone is wearing Cricket Tshirt by Little Paul & Joe.


Black Ruffle cardigan by Target (sold out)


Green Skirt with Bow by Little Marc Jacobs (available in other colors) 





2 comments: