Tuesday, August 21, 2012

If you didn't have a 100%GUMDROP....you're not into fashion!

When my dads give me some new piece of jewelry do not usually refuse, in fact, I love them and not because of anything Marilyn Monroe once said: Diamonds are girl's best friends... O.M.G! How right she was :)


The new addition in my jewelry box is the "2" necklace by 100%Gumdrop.


100%Gumdrop is a new brand in the market that is already making waves with this beautiful necklaces and I tell you, if you don't have one yet, what are you waiting for? run to buy any of this amazing necklaces for a really GREAT price and give one to your little princess. Because if you didn't have 100%Gumdrop... you're not into fashion!


Simone is wearing Pink/Orange stripe dress (sold out) by Splendid Littles
 


No comments:

Post a Comment