Friday, September 07, 2012

Brunch A LA MODE!

I think the brunch are extremely fashionable. So I suggested to my best friend Lucy that we had a half day in true Parisian style in The Polo Lounge at Beverly Hills Hotel.


As you know, two toddlers around LA (alone) is not normal. So, we had to invite parents and this was the best because we could ask, ask, and keep asking for things from the menu without worrying about the bill.... our parents brought the wallets.


Well Lucy let 's get serious,  what do you think of the presidential election? Should we vote? I do not know, none convince me yet. None have convincing proposals for toddlers :/


After the brunch and tons of yummy food, we went to the Flea market. You never know what you can find there!!! I love that place.


Simone is wearing Sparkle Dotted Dress by Little Marc jacobs (sold out)

and J-Alexa Girls Fold-Over Ankle Boots by Stevies Kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment