Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

You know how much I love lunch with my dads. They always leave me ask for what I want but like any girl... I'm indecisive, so I always ask one thing of each dish on the menu. 

When they tell me: Dear, we will go out to eat, please choose your outfit.
My face lights up automatically and usually is like.....


This time we went to Brentwood to lunch and my outfit was very "missoni print"  and very special too, because I´m wearing my DIAMOND NECKLACE (1st Bday gift from my auntie Tori) and as Marilyn Monroe would say: “Diamonds are a girls best friend.” (SO TRUE)


Simone is wearing Knit Tunic by Ta-Eam for Nordstrom, Black Ruffle cardigan by Target (sold out) and also Black Tumbled Boots by Nina Kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment