Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mani Pedi with Dad's

We have already discussed the fact that I love the summer, but play with sand and spend time in the pool has wreaked havoc on my hands and I can't stand this! 

Can you imagine, if in those coincidences of the life, I meet my prince charming and he ask me kiss my hand? NO, NO, NO, our hands should always look like a princess's hands, even when you have 2 years.

So I told to my parents: Is enough, where's my purse? is time for a Mani Pedi!


I had to get Essie's new Good as Gold on toes and on hands I pick pink from Hopscotch Kids line. I am planning to visit more often the salon beauty, especially in this time of year.... Hello! I can't wear sandals if I don't have a nice nail color on my toes (^.^)


  

Simone is wearing Floral Print Romper by Baby Gap (out of stock)



No comments:

Post a Comment